Camu Camu superbomb with vitamin C, which can be found almost everywhere in the Amazon rainforest in Peru and Brazil. This shrub grow fruit the size of a small lemon with a variety of colors – bright orange to purple-red, yellow or green. This fruit is packed with natural vitamin C and is recharged more than any other food source on the planet.
What Camu Camu?
In addition to the vitamin C contained beta-carotene, potassium, calcium, iron, niacin, phosphorous, proteins, serine, thiamine, leucine and valine. These powerful phytochemicals and amino acids have surprisingly different therapeutic effects. Camu Camu has astringent, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, moisturizing and nourishing properties.
Health Benefits of Camu Camu
As already mentioned, there are extremely high in vitamin C – more than any other food or supplements! Half a teaspoon of powder provides more than 400 percent of the daily dose of vitamins. This vitamin C is a purely natural and absorbed into our body better than artificial vitamins. Regular consumption of Camu Camu has the following beneficial effects:
– Strengthens the immune system;
– Donated body with a high content of anti-oxidants;
– Regulates mood – effective and safe antidepressant;
– Maintain optimal functioning of the nervous system, including the eyes and brain functions;
– Reduces inflammation in the body;
– Has antiviral properties;
– Protects against liver disease, including liver cancer;
– Effective against all forms of herpes
Camu Camu compared to other foods. In comparison with oranges, Camu Camu contains from 30 to 50 times more Vitamin C, also 10 times more iron, 3 times more niacin, riboflavin – 2 times, and 50% more phosphorus. Vitamin C is the most famous and perhaps most important of all vitamins. It can not be produced by the body and must be obtained from outside the body.