Coconut Oil Health Benefits
Everyone should have a jar with Coconut Oil Health Benefits! Coconut oil has been known for thousands of years with its high nutritional value, as well as its application in cosmetics, and last but not least, in households.
In health terms, its benefits are many, and here are the most important of them:
– improves cardiac activity;
– improves brain function;
– improves our immune system;
– strengthens metabolism;
– keeps our skin healthy, strong and hydrated;
The cosmetics are successfully applied
– cleaning makeup;
– cleanses the face and strengthens wounds from skin inflammation;
– body and face scrubs;
– helps reduce wrinkles in the eye contour;
– nail cream and cuticles around them;
– dry hands cream;
– prevents sunburn on our skin;
– could be used as a deodorant;
– soothes dry and irritated skin;
– balm for squealing lips.
And last but not least, coconut oil helps to clean the oral cavity, acts refreshingly, antibacterially, whitening tooth enamel, protects against caries.
Coconut oil is also used for healthy, vibrant and elastic hair. You can add it to the shampoo and sit for about 1 hour on our hair and then wash it with warm water. It can be rubbed into the roots of the hair and this will lead to bulky, healthy and beautiful hair.
Coconut oil is also used in the treatment of certain skin infections, ear infections, herpes, fungal infections, hemorrhoids and other skin lesions such as acne.
It is also used very successfully in the household. How:
– addition of coconut oil to cakes and other types of pastry contributes to wonderful aroma;
– for disinfection of the cutting board;
– for polishing metal objects;
– for hardening of certain pots of cast iron, pots and pans;
– to protect the leather upholstery of the car;
– to keep the leather gown at home by spraying;
– to clean the fountains and showers of our bathrooms;
– cleaning the room plants;
Removes adherent gum from floors or carpets and from a variety of surfaces.
Coconut oil is taken very easily by the digestive system, it does not raise blood levels of insulin, but it increases our energy if 1 tbsp is applied. To our food. It can also be used as a sweetener for tea or coffee.
What’s interesting is that if we leave it for one year at room temperature, the coconut oil will not frenzy and display data for changing its structure. The reason is the natural greasy fat contained in it and its strong antioxidant action.