Mini omelet with rice and vegetables mix or better known as mini rice frittata. I prefer to prepare omelets in non-standard form. Very well selected varieties – brown, red and black rice, which cook time is about the same.
Sometime cooking I added by our favorite lately Basmati rice because of the pleasant aroma of popcorn, but it later. And since every omelet he should salad 🙂 my decision to diversify our winter salad of tomatoes and spinach adding cooked black French lentils and spicy, aged cheese.
First boil this lens, previously informed that it wants more time cooking than the familiar brown and green as no razvaryava is suitable for salads. What I did not know is that while preparing spreads very pleasant aroma – of walnuts, which is felt in virtually anyone to eat salad later.
Mini rice frittata
If you have not tried French lentils – do not delay. Still a lens, some would say, but this is different.
Products for mini omelet with rice and vegetables
200 g rice mix (brown, red and black)
100 g basmati rice
400 g vegetables – carrots, red and green peppers, zucchini (or package frozen)
100 g mushrooms
100 g white cheese (solid)
100ml white wine
40-50 grams of oil
salt and pepper
6 eggs (or more if you want to dominate the omelets)
1-2 tablespoons Oil spreads shape
* In a saucepan boil 1,5l. water 1 tsp salt and wine.
* The rice mix wash it in a strainer under running water and pour in the water. Boil for 25-30 minutes. meekly and quietly.
* Add Wash basmati rice and cook another 20 minutes. Strain off the water, add butter, mix and Cover for 5-6 minutes. During this time, prepare the lens washing is placed in a pot with boiling salted water (1/4 -5 parts) and boil until tender beans – about 20 minutes. The lens drain well in a colander.
Vegetables – washed, cut into uniform cubes Boil in salted water. First, place the carrots, after 5-6 min. Add the peppers and mushrooms. Boil 5-6 min. And drain the water.
* Nests form muffins are coated very thinly with butter (you form muffins can use bowls of creamy caramel, or disposable aluminum molds from the shops for household)
* In a bowl, crush the cheese, add rice, vegetables, mushrooms, pepper and lightly beaten four eggs.
* Stir gently and distributed in the forms.
* The remaining two eggs are broken with forks and distributions on the mixture – it should not be more than 3/4 of the height of the molds, as during roasting will inflate
* Bake in preheated 200 * oven for about 10-15 minutes.
* Remove from the form immediately and move the grid so as not to moisten the bottom.