Healthy Foods to eat for 50 year olds
Healthy Foods to eat for 50 year olds, need to pay attention to what they put on their table. See what kind of food should be teeming our menu to enjoy good health, even after the age of 50 years.
– Broccoli – they are rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin B9, vitamin K, fiber and a host of useful substances. Thanks to its composition strengthen our immune system and take care of the strength of our bones. Moreover reinforce and eyes;
– Kale – Kale is a leafy vegetable that began to gain popularity in Bulgaria in recent years. It is the source of omega-3 fatty acids, phosphorus, potassium, iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, fiber. It is rich in vitamin K, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C and vitamin B complex. Regular consumption of kale helps blood clotting and is beneficial to the eyes and bones;
Foods that are required for 50 year olds
– Mackerel – source of omega-3 fatty acid, zinc, sodium, potassium, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12. It normalizes blood pressure, reduces the risk of heart attack and improves eye. And contribute to improved appearance of the skin;
– Yogurt – it is extremely useful for the gastrointestinal tract. It is believed that normalizes blood pressure, prevents the occurrence of certain cancers, as well as from cold. Furthermore take care of teeth and gums;
– Pears – the fruit of the plant is rich in calcium, potassium, iron, phosphorus. Source is also vitamin B2, vitamin B4, vitamin B9, vitamin C. It is believed that the intake of pears has a positive effect on our figure and protects against colon cancer;
The best foods after 50 yers old
– Blueberries – Normalize cholesterol levels and blood sugar. It is believed that have a general strengthening effect because they contain manganese, magnesium, potassium, iron, zinc, phosphorus. They are rich in vitamin C, vitamin K, vitamin B4.