Pink Himalayan salt, an incredible gift of nature. Pink Himalayan salt is known as one of the purest salt species in the world, this is the main reason for its high cost.
It is actually derived from a salt rock originating in the Panjabi region of Pakistan, called white gold. Fantastic Mineral!
Why is it useful? The fact is that it is a natural substance and does not contain any chemicals or additives.
It contains 84 microelements, such as sulphate, sodium chloride and magnesium, as well as ionic energy released when combined with water.
Natural Pink Himalayan salt
Its pink color actually comes from its minerals like iron, potassium, calcium and magnesium.
It is worth mentioning that when you use Himalayan pink salt, you get less sodium per serving than cooking salt, as it is less purified.
Health Benefits of Himalayan Salt:
– reduces the appearance of cellulite;
– improves sleep, maintaining blood sugar levels and hormone balance;
– acts as a potent antihistamine;
– helps weight loss by balancing hormones and increasing energy levels;
– promotes the correct function of the thyroid and adrenal gland;
– detoxifies the body by balancing systemic pH;
– has natural antibacterial and antimicrobial properties;
– improves hydration, provides the body with traces of minerals;
– reduces the incidence of sinus problems and contributes to the general health of the sinuses;